The Power of the Mind
The human mind consists of two parts, the conscious and the subconscious mind. Most people use only 10% of their mind which is the conscious, thinking part of the mind. However the other 90% which is the subconscious isn’t used much but has a tremendous potential. It is, in effect, the ‘powerhouse’ of the mind. Hypnotherapy is effective because it targets the subconscious mind. This part of the mind does not analyse, and can be re-programmed by using hypnosis.
Through hypnotherapy we can change the way we think and feel, get rid of unhealthy emotions or thought patterns that prevent us from being the best we can be. It can also help us to eliminate addictions or negative habits. This means that hypnotherapy is a brilliant device for positive change and development. Hypnosis is a safe and risk free therapy, with proven, long-term results.