Are you tired of waking up with jaw pain and restless nights?
Find peace and tranquilly by breaking free from tension and anxiety.
- Teeth grinding and jaw clenching often occur involuntarily, triggered by negative emotions.
- These repetitive actions can turn into unconscious habits, even without an immediate stressor.
- Frustration, anger, anxiety, stress, irritation, competition, and determination commonly contribute to teeth grinding.
- Sometimes, you may not even realize it, but when you experience anxiety, stress, or determination, your jaws clench or teeth grind.
- It's as if you're preparing yourself for challenges, propelling forward, and strengthening your resolve.
- This behaviour can even manifest during sleep due to its subconscious nature.
Signs and symptoms of bruxism may include
Damaged teeth: Chipped or flattened teeth due to grinding.
Tooth sensitivity and pain: Discomfort when consuming hot, cold, or sweet foods/drinks.
Jaw joint issues: Problems with the temporomandibular joint, leading to pain and limited jaw movement.
Discomfort in the neck and face: Muscular tension and headaches due to jaw clenching.
Disrupted sleep and general fatigue: Grinding teeth during sleep can lead to restless nights and fatigue.
Bruxism & Stress:
- Bruxism, or teeth grinding, is often closely linked to stress and anxiety.
- When you feel overwhelmed, your jaw muscles may clench involuntarily, exacerbating bruxism.
- Not only present stressors but also past frustrations and anger can trigger teeth grinding.
- During work tasks or routine activities, stress can sneak in and worsen bruxism.
Breaking Free from Triggers with Hypnotherapy
Through personalized hypnotherapy sessions, you'll gain a deeper awareness of your emotions and their connection to bruxism. Hypnotherapy can help you identify the root causes, whether they stem from unresolved past experiences or ongoing stressors in your life. By addressing these emotions and beliefs at a subconscious level, you can transform the way you respond to triggers and regain control over your dental health.Hypnotherapy: Uncover the Root Cause for Lasting Change
- Every habit stems from a belief system that once fulfilled your needs.
- Hypnotherapy uses regression techniques to uncover these causal issues.
- By reframing the association between needs and habits, healthier coping strategies can be embraced.
- Awake bruxism and sleep bruxism may share a potential link.
- Unresolved negative emotions and physical symptoms during the day surface in dreams.
- Sleep bruxism could be a subconscious mechanism to release pent-up frustration, anger, or anxiety.
- You're at a point where you can no longer continue living as you currently are, and you're seeking rapid improvement.
- You've already tried various methods to address your challenges, but you haven't seen the desired results.
- You're intrigued by the idea of therapeutic hypnosis.
- You have a strong desire to deepen your self-awareness and gain a better understanding of yourself.
- You're committed to actively investing your time and energy to create meaningful changes in your life.
I am Sabine Stone, and I'm here to help you discover truth beyond conventional interpretations. Whether you're struggling with anxiety, panic, PTSD, depression or just need someone to talk to, I'm here to help. Seeking therapy can be intimidating, especially when dealing with difficult emotional challenges. But rest assured that our work together will feel natural and comfortable and has the potential to change your life.
Together, we'll identify the thoughts, behaviours, and emotions that no longer serve you. This is true healing, something I have been doing for years. My goal is to help you release the conditioning that's holding you back, whether it's showing up in your relationships, work, health, or elsewhere in your life.
When you come to therapy, you get to drop the pretensions. If we don't address our issues now, they will only continue to grow louder. With years of experience as a regression therapist and an eclectic approach I understand that effectively processing past experiences allows us to live fully in the present. Additionally, I rely on my intuition and the wisdom of your subconscious mind to guide the therapeutic process and provide individualized care.